Who We Are:
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world.
On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home décor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by significant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
Responsible for maintaining daily operations of the Salesforce CRM System. This will include system administration, development, support, data quality, requirements gathering and reporting. He/she will also be responsible for other functions as needed in order to maximize product efficiency and usefulness and meet the needs of the organization.
- Design, develop and test applications in accordance with established requirements, standards, processes and best practices.
- Participates in medium- to large-scale projects and come up with high-level design along with Lead Developer/Architect
- Work of other small groups for assigned Engineering projects
- Participate in the overall development and deployment process, in a Business-Driven and continuous integration environment.
- Recommend engineering best practices, Performance tuning, code reviews, and testing strategies
- Collaborate within a waterfall dynamic development environment & eager to learn technologies.
- Partners with Dev Ops Engineers & Development teams to develop, maintain and streamline automated build & release pipeline from code compilation, and automated testing to deploy releases to multiple environments.
- Participate in on-call Rotation, overall development and deployment process, in a Business-Driven and continuous integration environment.
- Continually improve personal knowledge and skills relevant to current enterprise application architecture and integrations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Internship or any project experience in Software Development in Java/J2EE-related platforms
- Knowledge on AWS Platform is added advantage
- Good knowledge on any scripting languages (Python, Java script)
- Creation and documentation of best practices
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
To apply for this job please visit www.hbcindiacareers.com.